top of page
TKD LOGO.JPG
HORSE.JPG

Grupo de fanáticos

Público·4 miembros

Music For A Sushi Restaurant Harry Styles

"I was in a sushi restaurant in Los Angeles with my producer and one of our songs came on from the last album," he said before revealing that he thought it was really strange music for a sushi restaurant.

Music For A Sushi Restaurant Harry Styles

The music video for "Music for a Sushi Restaurant" was directed by Aube Perrie and released on 27 October 2022. The video was initially teased on 20 October 2022 through a commercial and website promoting the fictional "Gill's Lounge", the restaurant depicted in the music video.[7][8]

The video features Styles as a human-squid hybrid that is washed ashore and found by several owners of a restaurant, who plan to cook him into sushi. Styles reveals his singing ability and takes control of the restaurant, making the owners his servants. The restaurant is turned into a lounge where Styles performs. While performing, Styles loses his voice, and the owners drag him away and turning him into sushi. The video ends with the lounge turning into a sushi restaurant.[9]

The Oct. 27 music video follows the singer as a squid who is captured while out in the wild and brought into a fictional sushi restaurant called Gill's Lounge. As he sees chefs cut up fish all around him, Harry

Other fans are choosing to interpret a deeper meaning, with one tweet reading, "I want to write an essay on how the music for a sushi restaurant music video was an allegory for the entertainment industry and how if an artist falls short in their ability instead of giving them space to improve and do better, they're just destroyed instead."

"I was in a sushi restaurant in Los Angeles with my producer and one of our songs came on from the last album," he told NPR back in May. "I was like, 'This is really strange music for a sushi restaurant.' And then I was like, that would be a really fun album title, but then as the song started being made I kind of just set on 'Music for a Sushi Restaurant.'"

And now 2022, the culmination of the trilogy. The end of the road, unless the studio decides to milk it for one last go around, of course. This time we're going bigger and bolder than fans ever thought possible. It's not enough to see Harry and a fish, no. Instead, Harry is a fish. Third-act plot twist! "Music for a Sushi Restaurant" gives what it says on the tin. Well, if David Cronenberg was the maker of said tin. Gruesome body horror in the shape of a half-man, half-squid, Harry Styles is plucked from the ocean and, instead of being made into sushi, becomes a novelty chanteuse in the restaurant's deranged cabaret. Decked in pearls, feather boas and vaseline, there's a distinct horniness to Harry's mersquid persona that makes us finally understand Sally Hawkins in The Shape of Water. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Podrás conectarte con otros miembros, ...
53806398_10218728636388511_4422381739968
foto mia 47 años.jpg
IMG_20190414_192314.jpg
bottom of page